Hello Runners, Warriors, Athletes, Lovers and Cheerleaders!
The International Big Sur Weekend is here! Enjoy a Friday night Sacred Sound Journey to enter into a balanced state of mind, body, and spirit. Whether you are participating in the actual marathon or not, please join us for a restorative evening of sacred sound.
Sacred Sound has been used throughout time in various cultures as a tool for healing; bringing greater balance and clarity to body, mind, and spirit
What to bring:
* Yoga mat/cushion or meditation zafu
* Pillow and blanket
* Water bottle and/or tea mug (we will have tea on site!)
* We have a limited number of mats and cushions on site for those who need them.
✨Benefits of Sound Healing ✨
* Crystal singing bowls are believed to calm and repair the mind as well as reduce stress and anxiety, lower blood pressure, improve breathing and circulation, alleviate aches and pains, strengthen the immune system, and improve the mood of the receiver.
* Activates the parasympathetic nervous system to help your body open to its deepest healing potential
* Promotes heightened states of presence and joy
* Promotes deeper sleep
* Deep relaxation through the alternation of brain wave states and binaural beats
* Rejuvenating for all 60+ billion cells in your body
* Increases vital energy flow, creativity, intuition, and motivation
* Release and clear self-limiting patterns of thoughts, behavior, and habits that no longer serve you ✨
Donation of $15-$25
Tickets are non-refundable, so if you can't make it, please pass it along to someone who can!!
The Grange doesn't have a physical address! It is located point .1 miles south of the Roadhouse (the first driveway south on the ocean/west side) and .4 miles north of Fernwood. I will have white sandwich boards on the highway. Look for them and drive all the way down the asphalt driveway to the big red building.